The Pamphleteer

During colonial times in America, if you wanted to convince or inform people about some issue that you considered important, you went to the local printer and got some pamphlets printed. You then handed them out, read them to anybody that was interested, nailed them to the town bulletin board, or the nearest tree. The first amendment was specifically written to protect this type of activity and the writers or "pamphleteers".

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
American Flag Project
Links


Archives


Who Links Here This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 21, 2004
 
A LETTER FROM PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

Dear Patrick,

In two weeks, I will proudly accept our Party's nomination for the Presidency of the United States. I will then travel the country to ask for the vote, telling Americans about my agenda to make a safer world and a more hopeful America in my next term.

I will win if you continue to stand with us in the weeks ahead. There's a lot to do and our convention is a wonderful opportunity to energize our fellow Republicans and draw to our banner discerning Democrats and Independents. Will you help me do that?

Will you open your home during the convention and reach out to your friends, family and neighbors by hosting a convention watch party on September 2nd, the night I make my acceptance speech?

This would help spread our positive message in a very important way. There is no better messenger for me than you. There is no better way to help us communicate our ideals than by sharing our convention with neighbors.

Will you help me?

Victory depends on all of us making every effort to persuade people to join us and then getting them to the polls. I hope you will share our celebration and host a party in your home.

Thanks again for all you do.

Sincerely,
S/
George W. Bush