The Pamphleteer

During colonial times in America, if you wanted to convince or inform people about some issue that you considered important, you went to the local printer and got some pamphlets printed. You then handed them out, read them to anybody that was interested, nailed them to the town bulletin board, or the nearest tree. The first amendment was specifically written to protect this type of activity and the writers or "pamphleteers".

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
American Flag Project
Links


Archives


Who Links Here This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 27, 2005
 
A Dismissal by Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)

Several weeks ago, I wrote to Senator Schumer about my concerns when the story of the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee had illegally obtained Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele's credit report. Senator Schumer is the chair of the committee.

Herewith is Senator Schumer's dismissive reply:

Dear Mr. Murphy:

Thank you for contacting me to express your opinion. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me. Your comments are important to me.

Please be assured that I will take the time to consider your views. A democracy is only as strong as it citizens, and nothing is more powerful than concerned citizens who take the time to express themselves. I urge you to keep writing and I want you to know that I will keep fighting on behalf of you and all New Yorkers while in the United States Senate.

As we consider legislation in the 109th Congress, I will keep your comments and wishes in mind. Again, thank you for contacting me. If I may be of any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact my office.


Senator, here's my reply: I hope you get buried in 2006 by a Republican landslide.

Screw you, you worthless lowlife motherfucker!


.